Discover the most beautiful waterfalls in Morocco near the traditional village of Ouzoud. Breathtaking views of the natural basin of the highest waterfalls in Morocco, some 110 meters high. A sensational outing to explore the surroundings and swim in natural pools under the Ouzoud waterfalls.
Ouzoud waterfalls is a 2 hour drive, 170 km north of Marrakech. We pick you up from your hotel early in the morning (07:00) to show you around the olive groves and admire the monkeys of the region, without advising you on Berber craft shops, you will be enchanted and disorientated by this art hidden in the depths of the mountains .
Availability: every day of the year
Departure in the morning at 7:00 am / Return to Marrakech around 6:00 pm
Duration: 1 day
What is included in the price of the activity.
- Vehicle: 4X4 or Air-conditioned Minibus with bilingual driver.
- Bilingual local guide (English, French)
- Authentic lunch served by the locals
- Liability insurance.
What is excluded in the price of the activity.
- Lunch / drinks.
- Boat crossing or horse / mule rides.
- Tips and extras
We recommend you.
- Closed walking shoes and sunscreen
- Swimwear and towels for swimming in the waterfall pools
- Check that you have personal all-risk insurance
|1 – 2 PERS||3 PERS||4 PERS||5 PERS||6 PERS||+6 PERS|