Casablanca is a port city located 240 km north of Marrakech. Take advantage of this full-day excursion from Marrakech to get a glimpse of the French colonial heritage clearly visible in downtown Casablanca, mixing Moorish styles and art deco in a unique harmony. Witness the majesty of the Hassan II mosque which overlooks the Atlantic Ocean with its 210 m high minaret.
By booking a private excursion, CASABLANCA, you can :
- Visit the Hassan II Mosque, the third largest mosque in the World
- Visit Morocco mall and discover the largest shopping center in Morocco and the Maghreb.
- Explore the Ain Diab Corniche Boulevard.
- Enjoy a stroll through the narrow alleys of the medina, the Place des Nations-Unies, and Les Habous.
- Visit Place Mohammed V and discover modern architecture and several diverse and surprising monuments
Availability: every day of the year
Departure in the morning at 7:00 am / Return to Marrakech around 5:00 pm
Duration: 1 day
What is included in the price of the activity
- Vehicle: 4X4 or Air-conditioned Minibus with bilingual driver.
- Bilingual local guide (English, French)
- Liability insurance.
What is excluded in the price of the activity
- Lunch / drinks.
- Tips and extras
We recommend you
- Wear closed shoes, soft, comfortable clothing, sunscreen and warm clothing during the winter. For your comfort and respecting local customs, we do not recommend wearing shorts or skirts
- Don’t forget your camera for cool shots or capture your best moments.
- Check that you have personal all-risk insurance
|1 – 2 PERS||3 PERS||4 PERS||5 PERS||6 PERS||+6 PERS|