Marrakech guided tour is organized without guide to make you discover this beautiful red city, several historical monuments to visit:
- Visit the Koutoubia mosque: the emblematic religious building of Marrakech, it is the most famous monument in the city, its minaret, 77 m high, is visible more than 25 km away.
- Visit the Saadian tombs: Enter the Saadian tombs and discover a rich history and breathtaking ornaments. The foundations of these tombs date back to the 16th century, the development of this site was accentuated according to the will of Sultan Ahmed al-Mansour Saadi.
- Visit of the El Bahia Palace: which is best known for the richness of its architecture. Its construction is recent (19th century) and was inspired by the Arab and Andalusian styles.
- Visit the souks to discover the magical colors of handicrafts while passing through the narrow alleys of the medina.
- Visit the famous Jemaa El Fna square: a space for entertainment and entertainment continues until late at night.
Return to place of residence.
This tour is available all year round, one to two departures per day.
9 am to 1 pm and 1 pm to 6 pm
|The morning||From 9am to 1pm|
|The afternoon||from 02pm to 06pm|
Entrance fees to monuments are not included.
|1 – 2 PERS||3 PERS||4 PERS||5 PERS||6 PERS||+6PERS|