OUKAIMEDEN is the main ski resort in Morocco made up of around twenty pistes of all levels. It is located about 80 km from Marrakech in the High Atlas. The ski season spans four months, from December to March. It is the highest winter sports resort in Africa, it is located at 2,620 meters above sea level.
The station is equipped with ski lifts but the skiers prefer more often to reach it on back of mule, that adds to the charm of the places. The magnificent landscape of the Atlas peaks only reinforces this feeling of serenity that emerges from the place. For skiing, it is better to go there from December to March-April to enjoy quality snow. If you decide to come and discover the region during the summer, you can admire beautiful rock carvings in the natural park.
Availability: every day of the year
Departure in the morning at 9:00 am / Return to Marrakech around 5:30 pm
Duration: 1 day
What is included in the price of the activity
- Vehicle: 4X4 or Air-conditioned Minibus with bilingual driver
- Bilingual local guide (English, French)
- Liability insurance.
What is excluded in the price of the activity
- Lunch / drinks
- Ski equipment rental
- Tips and extras
We recommend you
- Wear closed shoes, soft and comfortable clothes, warm clothes during the winter.
- Don’t forget your camera for cool shots or capture your best moments
- Vérifier que vous avez une assurance personnelle tous risques
|1 – 2 PERS||3 PERS||4 PERS||5 PERS||6 PERS||+6 PERS|