Marrakech guided tour is organized with a professional local guide to make you discover this beautiful red city, several historical monuments to visit:
- Visit the Koutoubia mosque: the emblematic religious building of Marrakech, it is the most famous monument in the city, its minaret, 77 m high, is visible more than 25 km away.
- Visit the Saadian tombs: Enter the Saadian tombs and discover a rich history and breathtaking ornaments. The foundations of these tombs date back to the 16th century, the development of this site was accentuated according to the will of Sultan Ahmed al-Mansour Saadi.
- Visit the medrassa ben youssef: the largest Medersa in Morocco, experienced the glory days of Marrakech in several Dynasties. Its construction is recent (19th century). Discover the story of one of the most beautiful legacies of Islamic art in Marrakech.
- Visit the Ménara gardens: Large garden planted with around forty varieties of olive trees, the Ménara is a veritable oasis of greenery in the heart of bustling Marrakech. If you are looking for calm and serenity, it is in the Menara Gardens that you will have to go.
- Visit the El Bahia Palace: which is best known for the richness of its architecture. Its construction is recent (19th century) and was inspired by the Arab and Andalusian styles.
- Visit the El Badi Palace: To take on the excess of Moroccan sultans, go to El Badi Palace in Marrakech, palace of the three Sadian kings, it was built at the end of the 16th century by Sultan Saadien Ahmed al-Mansur Dhahbî as a celebration of the victory over the Portuguese army, in 1578, in the battle of the Three Kings. Today, there is only a large esplanade carved out of gardens, planted with orange trees and surrounded by high walls.
- Visit the Majorelle gardens: located in the Guéliz district, is a lush botanical garden and a museum of Berber culture. Created by Jacques Majorelle, French adventurer and orientalist painter who settled in Morocco in 1917, it is today one of the most famous gardens in the world.
- Visit the new city.
- Visit the souks to discover the magical colors of handicrafts while passing through the narrow alleys of the medina.
- Visit the famous Djemaa El Fna square: a space for shows and leisure.
Return to place of residence.
Daily from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Entrance fees to monuments are not included
|1 – 2 PERS||3 PERS||4 PERS||5 PERS||6 PERS||+6PERS|
|80 €||90 €||100 €||110 €||120 €||On quote|