Do you like to explore the mountains and walk in nature for several days? Marrakech is the starting point for many mountain hikes that will take you to the most remote corners of the Atlas, with breathtaking views of this legendary mountain range, discovering wild landscapes and authentic villages.
The outing begins with a car ride during which you can see the hills around Lake Takerkoust as well as crossing the village of Moulay Brahim to hire on the Kick Plateau. A place rich in cultivation of cereals and olive trees. Arriving at Imlil, the “Chamonix” of Morocco, you begin the walk (or on a mule) to the small village of Armd, literally dug in the mountains.
Then, you leave to visit the ASNI valley, one of the most splendid landscapes, carefully preserved and protected by the mountains. You will have the opportunity to visit the weekly souk which is held every Saturday.
Availability: every day of the year
Departure in the morning at 9:00 am / Return to Marrakech around 5:00 pm
Duration: 1 day
What is included in the price of the activity.
- Vehicle: 4X4 or Air-conditioned Minibus with bilingual driver.
- Bilingual local guide (English, French)
- Liability insurance.
What is excluded in the price of the activity.
- Lunch / drinks
- Tips and extras
We recommend you
- Wear closed shoes, soft, comfortable clothing, sunscreen and warm clothing during the winter.
- Don’t forget your camera for cool shots or capture your best moments
- Check that you have personal all-risk insurance
|1 – 2 PERS||3 PERS||4 PERS||5 PERS||6 PERS||+6 PERS|